* FireWire Pre/post setting for swapping streaming input channels to computer from pre low cut, EQ to post EQ, post fader
* 96 kHz FireWire interface for streaming 10 independent channels of audio to computer with zero latency
* 2 channels of monitoring from computer via FireWire interface
* 100+Tap 32/40-bit high-definition digital multi-effects
* 12 inputs, balanced stereo main out plus extra ALT 3-4 stereo bus
* Track individual input channels with stereo AUX cue
* Steinberg Cubase LE workstation software included
The Helix Board 12 FireWire MKII is part of the new generation of Phonic's popular Helix Board mixers. It features a 96 KHz FireWire interface that lets you individually stream up to 10 independent channels of audio to the computer and return two channels to the mixer for monitoring - all with zero latency. Pre/Post switches on each input channel allow users to adjust the outgoing FireWire signal between a pre-EQ, pre-fader, pre-low cut, to a "post" signal. An onboard 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor provides 100 popular programs, tap delay and a foot switch jack. Four extremely low noise Mic/Line preamps, each with 75 Hz low cut filters, inserts and phantom power, and two stereo Line channels offer a variety of input options. Each channel has a 3-band EQ and an option to send the signal to the ALT 3-4 stereo bus, where several inputs can be grouped and controlled together. And tracking individual inputs is easy with the stereo Aux cue. Stereo RCA inputs and outputs make the addition of digital and analog playback and recording devices effortless. Additional features include two Aux sends, two stereo Aux returns, balanced stereo Main Outs, master Aux section with EFX to monitor, Control Room/Phones source matrix and Steinberg's Cubase LE digital audio workstation software.